NTN sf05a84 Bearing
Sleeve Bearings & Bar Stock - Sintered Bronze, Split-Type, Plastic QBC has a great selection of sintered bronze sleeve bearings. Choose from small series, standard series, ultraprecision, plastic or frelon® lined types. Check out our new split-type sleeve bearings which have a composite liner that consists of a carbon steel backing.Sleeve bearings are also known as journal bearings.It is a simple device for providing support and radial positioning while permitting rotation of a shaft. In the broad category of sleeve bearings can be included a great variety of materials, shapes, and sizes.
Sleeve bearings (sometimes called bushings, journal bearings or plain bearings) facilitate linear movement between two parts. Sleeve bearings consist of a metal, plastic or fiber-reinforced composite sleeves that reduce vibrations and noise by absorbing friction between two moving parts using a sliding motion.A sleeve bearing is a type of plain bearing that can handle high loads and velocities. Sleeve bearings help make engines run smoothly and quietly. These durable and long lasting bearings can also perform well in other high-load, high-velocity applications, such as machines and turbines.
- ISOSTATIC FM-3240-30 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC FM-3645-36 Sleeve Bearings
- Needle Non Thrust Ro
- ISOSTATIC FM-3642-22 Sleeve Bearings
- No Outer Ring
- ISOSTATIC FM-3642-28 Sleeve Bearings
- BOSTON GEAR
- ISOSTATIC FM-3240-25 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC FM-3238-32 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC FM-3240-20 Sleeve Bearings
- 3.543 Inch | 89.992
- ISOSTATIC CB-1418-18 Sleeve Bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- ISOSTATIC CB-1418-11 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC CB-1418-08 Sleeve Bearings